This rock light is super solid! Three genuine neutral white Cree XT-E emitters provide awesome efficient output without the nasty blue tint of most cheaper lights. The casing is aluminum die-cast with a matte-black powder coat finish. The attached cable is high quality rubber sheathed and the lights are fully potted in epoxy for moisture and vibration resistance.
Instead of using cheaper resistor based power limiting, these lights use active switching electronics that give you consistent output across a wide voltage range and offer excellent efficiency along with thermal protection.
These are extremely useful for under-illumination and also as use for additional reverse light. The current draw is low enough to wire into most existing circuits.
We have tested these lights for hundreds of hours out in the field over a period of 6+ months. They are awesome---we guarantee it!
- Dimensions: 70mm length; 38mm height; 11.5mm thick. Rubber isolator is 9mm thick.
- Mounting Hole Distance: 50mm center-to-center.
- Weight: 3.1 ounces (housing with cable).
- Power Cable Length: 52" | 132 centimeters.
- Power Draw: 0.45A @ 12V input. 5.4 watts.
- Output: 250 lumens out-the-front (~275-300 raw LED lumens).
- Neutral white Rock Light
- Mounting Rubber Backing
- Stainless Mounting Hardware w/ Nylok Nuts
Rock Light - Neutral White
- Product Code: RL-1
- Availability: 76
- 2 or more $24.00
- 6 or more $22.00