Need a replacement or different length cord for your MTN LITEbar? No problem! We've got you covered.
14-Day Exchange Plan
Order an MTN LITEbar system and get the wrong length extension cord? No problem! Contact us within 14 days of the receipt of your kit and we will exchange your incorrect cord for one of the correct length (plus a small fee if the replacement is significantly longer). To schedule an exchange, please contact us. If it has been longer than 14 days after receipt, then you will have to purchase a new cord.
Works With These Models:
- LITEbar 6" / 12" / 18" / 30" / 40" / 50"
- Single channel models only! How do you know if you need a single or dual channel cord? The single channel cord has two plugs on each end, while the dual channel cord has three plugs on each end.
How to Measure Length:
To measure the length of extension cord you will need (or if you need an extension cord at all),
- Figure out where you will place your converter, then figure out where you will mount it. The Owner's Manual may be helpful in deciding which location would be best.
- Figure out the route that your cable will have to take from the converter to the LITEbar.
- Using a wire or string, trace the route of the cable.
- Measure the length of the wire/string, then subtract 18". Most converter & LITEbar assemblies have ~18"-24" of combined cable already installed, so if your run is 18" or less you will not need an extension cable.
- Select the appropriate cable length (length of run minus 18").
MTN LITEbar Extension Cord - Single Channel
- Product Code: MTNLB-EXT-1
- Availability: 17