This bar packs a huge punch in a compact package.
- 24x Nichia 5000K LEDs
- Neutral white 5000K
- Excellent color rendition; improved depth perception; reduced glare
- 70+ or 80+ CRI (color rendition index) available; both give excellent color rendition but the 70+ CRI gives you approximately 10% more output
- Dimmable - User Programmable Modes
- Available with 1, 2, or 3 normal modes.
- To select number of modes, simply hold switch for approximately four seconds to enter programming mode.
- After the light gives a quick flash, within the 5 second programming time click the switch to indicate the number of modes:
- 1 Mode = 1 Click
- 2 Modes = 2 Clicks
- 3 Modes = 3 Clicks
- Hidden "Indicator" or "Moonlight" Mode
- To access "indicator" mode, hold switch for approximately two seconds.
- Low voltage protection
- Integrated temperature protection
- ~225W total output; ~20A peak amp draw @12V input
- 22,500 LED lumens (70+ CRI); 20,400 LED lumens (80+ CRI).
- Body width: 13.3"
- Body depth: 3.5"
- Body height: 3.1"
- Mounting hole spacing (center-to-center): 16.75"
- Body weight: 3.5 Lbs
- Converter box dimensions: 6" Length, 3.5" Width, 2" Height
- Operating Temperature Range: -10F - 120F
The MTN LITEbar kit includes all of the parts you need to run the LITEbar, except for custom mounting solutions.
- LITEbar Body
- LITEbar Converter w/ (4) 5/8" x 1/4-20 Screws
- 7-Wire Extension Cable, Pre-Terminated (unless not necessary, see below)
- Battery Cable w/ Inline Fuse
- Waterproof Momentary Switch Assembly*
- *Only included with "Momentary w/ Reversing" User Interface. With the "Std. Power Toggle Switch" type, the customer must supply their own toggle switch.
- Mounting Bolts
- Mounting Brackets
- Rubber Insulators
- Zip Ties
- Owner's Manual
- MTN LITEbar Stickers
- Ext. Cord Length: This is the cord that connects between the converter and LITEbar. There is already ~18" worth of cable on the LITEbar & converter; subtract that amount from the cable length you order. If your distance will be 18" or less, then you don't need an extension cord.
- Battery Connection Type: We'll help you get connected to your battery with a variety of different connection options.
- 1/4" Lug
- 5/16" Lug
- 3/8" Lug
- None: Bare Tinned Wire End
- Batt. Cable Length: This is the cable that connects between your battery and the converter.
- LED Type: All of the LEDs we use produce excellent light, but you can choose between slightly richer color rendition (80+) or slightly higher output (70+). Both are excellent choices!
- 70+ CRI
- 80+ CRI
- User Interface Type: There are now two different user interfaces:
- 1. Momentary w/ Reversing
- This is our preferred user interface since it gives you the ability to cycle both forwards and backwards through the modes. This means that you can shift the levels up and down without having to cycle through all of the modes, and that you can choose to start on either low or high.
- This option uses an included waterproof momentary push button switch.
- 2. Std. Power Toggle Switch
- This user interface uses a normal toggle switch, with the switch wire being connected to the positive supply voltage.
- The light will always come on in the highest mode if the light has been turned off for more than ~2 seconds. Switching the light off and on in under ~2 seconds will allow you to cycle to the lower modes (if you have selected more than one mode).
- This option does not include a power switch.
- What is involved in installation? What tools do I need? Beyond custom brackets, pretty much everything else you need to install the LITEbar is included. You need some common tools, like wrenches and a drill. Please see the Owner's Manual PDF for more information.
- How do I know what length extension cable to order?
To measure the length of extension cord you will need (or if you need an extension cord at all),
- Figure out where you will place your converter, then figure out where you will mount it. The Owner's Manual may be helpful in deciding which location would be best.
- Figure out the route that your cable will have to take from the converter to the LITEbar.
- Using a wire or string, trace the route of the cable.
- Measure the length of the wire/string, then subtract 18". Most converter & LITEbar assemblies have ~18"-24" of combined cable already installed, so if your run is 18" or less you will not need an extension cable.
- Select the appropriate cable length (length of run minus 18").
- What if I order the wrong length cables? See the 14-Day Cable Exchange Plan, below.
Each MTN LITEbar 12" Series + Converter is covered by a Limited Warranty. This warranty covers all defects in manufacture and workmanship for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase, during which time the manufacturer will cover all labor, parts, and shipping costs related to the repair or replacement of the LITEbar assembly. After the initial 1 year period has passed, for an additional period of 4 years (5 years after the date of purchase), the manufacturer will cover the cost of parts only, with the costs of shipping and labor not being covered under the Limited Warranty.
The Limited Warranty does not cover any accidental damage caused by excessive heat, vibration, sun damage, collision, road debris, etc. This Limited Warranty does not cover any damage caused by incorrect installation. Additionally, this warranty does not cover paint fading or glass yellowing or other glass damage.
14-Day Cable Exchange Plan
Order an MTN LITEbar system and get the wrong length extension cord or battery cable? No problem! Contact us within 14 days of the receipt of your kit and we will exchange your incorrect cord for one of the correct length (plus a small fee if the replacement is significantly longer). To schedule an exchange, please contact us. If it has been longer than 14 days after receipt, then you will have to purchase a new cord here.
12" - MTN LITEbar
- Product Code: MTN-LB-12
- Availability: 5